The Garmin HS USB Data Card Programmer needs drivers to function properly. These drivers work with Windows XP / Windows Vista and windows in order to run it successfully you must have 32-bit Operating system so to run it. Keep in mind that 64-bit versions of the Windows Operating system are not supported and at Garmin support number you would get comprehensive support and fix your problems in time.
In order to install the driver, you should follow these instructions to proceed:
- First you need to Download and execute the USB driver installation program from the official webpage.
- Once Downloaded and installed you need to hit the Windows key + R
- You will now see a run box at the bottom left hand side corner type mscand then you can click on the OK button.
- Connect your Garmin HS device to computer system
Your device should now be labeled as an Unknown device. You now need to Follow these steps in order to install the drivers that are based on your operating system that is installed on your computer.
Installing the Garmin HS USB device on Windows XP OS:
- Right click on the Unknown device
- Click on Update Driver option. . .
- Now select No, not this time option
- Click Next
- Select the option Install from a list or specific location (Advanced)
- Click Next
- Select the Don’t search. I will choose the driver to install option
- Then click on Next button
- Now Click on Have Disk…
- Browse to this Location C:\Program Files (x86)\Ğarmin\USB_Drivers\marine_drivers
- Now According to your computer settings, click on inf or grmn1200
- Now click on Open
- Then press Next
- Now you need to Select Continue anyway if the options come.
Installing the Garmin HS USB device on Windows Vista/Windows 7 32-bit OS:
- Firstly, you need to Right click on the Unknown device
- Click the Update Driver Software. . .
- Now click on Browse my computer for driver software
- Then Click on Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer
- Select the option of Show All Devices
- And click on Next
- Press Have Disk. . .
- Now press the Browse option
- Now select this specific location C:\Program Files (x86)\ Ğarmin\USB_Drivers\Marine_Drivers
- According to your computer settings, clickinf or grmn1200
- Then hit on OK
- And now must click Next
- Now you need to SelectContinue anywayif the options come.
The drivers for your Garmin HS USB should now be installed and are ready for you to use with The Garmin USB High Speed Card Programmer. If you are not able to install the Garmin HS USB card programmer successfully, then you can have an expert to have your query solved you can anytime call our expert engineers for your Garmin related issues on our toll-free number for getting the error resolved in no time. We at Garmin GPS Support provides you on-call technician who is going to assist you with your entire query’s regarding your Garmin / Garmin Express.