If the Approach device isn’t charging, it might be possible that there is a connection issue with the clip or the AC adapter may be failing.
There are many things that can be checked when attempting to charge the Approach.
- Attach and reattach the charging cable.
- Be sure that the contacts on the watch and charging clip are clean.
- For steps on cleaning contacts, see Related Content.
- Charge devise by the help of a different supply source, such as a computer.
- If the device will charge through the computer or another AC adapter, the original charger could be defective.
- Ensure the device software is up to the date.
- For info on updating the device, see connected Content.
- Leave the device plugged into the charger for a minimum two hours.
When charging you could see a battery icon displayed on the screen and shows a message: Garmin.com/courses.
If the battery icon doesn’t seem on the screen and remains not taking a charge, the charging clip might have to get replaced.
Approach Charging Cable
If the original Approach charging cable is broken, now not charging the device, or otherwise broken, a replacement charging cable can have to be purchased. These the device below to purchase a new charging clips.
If issues persist, the battery within the device could also be defective. See Related Content for requesting a repair. Or call us on our
GARMIN PHONE NUMBER : +1-844-313-6006. We will solve you any problem in every possible manner.